Sarah H. Kotzian
Extension Associate, Youth and Adult Citizenship and Engagement Specialist
Areas of Responsibility
- Provide overall leadership to the North Carolina 4-H Youth and Adult Citizenship and Engagement Program.
- Lead and Manage 4-H Citizenship Programs including:
- Citizenship North Carolina Focus
- NCACC Youth Voice,
- National 4-H Congress,
- National 4-H Conference, and
- National Leadership Conference.
- Lead and Manage 4-H Youth Engagement Programs including:
- 4-H Congress,
- State 4-H Council Conference, and
- District & State 4-H Councils.
- Serve as Advisor and Departmental Liaison to:
- North Carolina State 4-H Council and
- North Carolina Volunteer Leaders’ Association
- Lead and Manage 4-H Volunteer Program including:
- 4-H Volunteer Leaders’ Association,
- Volunteer Leaders’ Conference,
- North Carolina 4-H Master Volunteer Achievement in Continuing Education (ACE) program, and
- Youth and Adult Volunteer Awards Program.
M.Ed., Adult and Community College Education, North Carolina State University, Raleigh, NC
BA, Psychology, North Carolina State University, Raleigh, NC
Extension Associate, 4-H & FCS, NCCES, North Carolina State University
Extension 4-H Agent, Chatham County, North Carolina Cooperative Extension Service