Presentation Guidelines: Vet. Science
- To develop leadership abilities and build character.
- To build self-confidence and poise by developing:
- skills necessary to organize and plan a presentation using a particular technique.
- ability to demonstrate a heritage craft skill and /or present information about heritage crafts and woodworking techniques.
- ability to present vet. science information in an effective way to various audiences or groups, and
- knowledge of and skill in the use of decision-making processes.
Individuals may compete.
- 14-18 – 4-H’er must be fourteen years of age prior to January 1 of the current year, and not have reached their nineteenth birthday before January 1 of the current year. Note: this category is only open to youth in the 14 – 18 age division.
Dr. Brian Ray Faris
Extension 4-H Youth Livestock Specialist
NC State University