2024 NC 4-H Volunteer Leader’s Association Annual Conference
El inglés es el idioma de control de esta página. En la medida en que haya algún conflicto entre la traducción al inglés y la traducción, el inglés prevalece.
Al hacer clic en el enlace de traducción se activa un servicio de traducción gratuito para convertir la página al español. Al igual que con cualquier traducción por Internet, la conversión no es sensible al contexto y puede que no traduzca el texto en su significado original. NC State Extension no garantiza la exactitud del texto traducido. Por favor, tenga en cuenta que algunas aplicaciones y/o servicios pueden no funcionar como se espera cuando se traducen.
English is the controlling language of this page. To the extent there is any conflict between the English text and the translation, English controls.
Clicking on the translation link activates a free translation service to convert the page to Spanish. As with any Internet translation, the conversion is not context-sensitive and may not translate the text to its original meaning. NC State Extension does not guarantee the accuracy of the translated text. Please note that some applications and/or services may not function as expected when translated.Collapse ▲
Please join the NC4-HVLA for this year’s conference in Durham!
The 2024 VLC Information Flyer includes the following information but is broken out by topic on this news post.
The theme is NC 4-H Volunteers: Volunteers Unite! – Lighting our FLAME from Mountains to Sea!
What is the purpose of the VLA Conference?
This is an opportunity to participate in workshops and seminars designed especially for 4-H volunteers and agents to create positive learning experiences for young people across the state. Annually, more than 200 conference participants gain skills and knowledge to help make the best better! Friday will kick off with group activities you will not want to miss! Saturday features workshops, district meetings, awards recognition, incoming officer installation, and chances to network and see friends throughout the weekend to close out on Sunday morning! We hope you can join us for this excellent training event!
Who can attend?
Any approved 4-H volunteer in 4-HOnline! Everyone who registers must be a fully registered and approved volunteer in 4-HOnline to attend.
How about registration?
Volunteers can register themselves for the conference!
- Regular Full Time (Friday – Sunday): $195.00 (through January 19, 2023)
- Saturday Only with Dinner: $150.00
- Saturday Only without Dinner: $125.00
- Banquet Only: $60
Registration Deadline – Friday, January 19th at 5:00 p.m..
- No registrations will be accepted after this date and time.
- No cancellations will be accepted after this time.
- Please note that if a conference attendee must cancel for illness, their registration fee will be refunded minus a non-refundable $30 fee.
- Registration will be done through Google instead of 4-H Online this year because of cut-off dates with the 4-H Online system and trying to allow volunteers as much time as possible to register for this conference.
- All payments for volunteer registrations should be collected in the county offices.
- Counties will then be invoiced for all registrations after registration closes.
- Registrations will be shared with 4-H professionals to ensure a correct registration list.
Information about how to reserve rooms is below. Please note that the block is first come, first served, so please ensure you and your volunteers book as soon as possible.
- Rooms have been blocked at the Millennium Hotel Durham until January 19th.
- Room rates are $103.00/night plus tax.
- Call 919-383-8575 and reference 2024 4-H Volunteer Leaders Conference to ensure you get the group rate.
- Hotel Website
Don’t hesitate to contact your county 4-H office with questions about the conference!