Procedures & Guidelines
Find this page at:
4-H Liability Waivers – Updated October 2020
- 4-H Liability Youth Waiver
- 4-H Liability Volunteer Waiver
- 4-H Liability Adult Attendee Waiver
- The Adult Attendee Waiver is intended to be used with parents/guardians/adults who may attend Face-to-Face events and or programs with youth (e.g. a parent that may attend a 4-H club meeting, etc.). These individuals are not program participants nor volunteers.
- NC 4-H Expectations for Staff, Presenters, and Non-University Entities – (Updated October 2020)
- New: Youth Health and Medical Authorization Form
- New: Volunteer Health and Medical Authorization Form **Combined Volunteer Packet
- NC 4-H Code of Conduct & Disciplinary Procedures
[Código de Conducta]
- NC 4-H Youth Media & Photo Release Form [Autorización Opcional Para los Derechos de Publicidad de Fotografías, Videos y Audio]
- 4-H Camp Health Forms & Waiver (2021)
- NC 4-H Volunteer Media & Photo Release (Updated October 2020)
- North Carolina 4-H Volunteer Standards Of Behavior & Personal Boundaries for Working with Minors
- Vehicle Accident Report Form
- Publications Order Form – NC A & T State
- Overnight Sleeping Room Guidelines
- Overnight Sleeping Room Rule Form [Formulario de consentimiento para el padre/guardiÃ¡n sobre el reglamento de 4-H para asignar dormitorio para pasar la noche fuera de casa]
- 4-H Name and Emblem Policy Guide 4-H Professionals
- Permission Form to use the 4-H Clover
- Declaration of Intent to Compete
4-H Certificate Ordering
- Certificate Order Form – see below for a list of what can be ordered.
- Charter Gold & Emerald Seals
- Community Service Award Certificates
- Certificate of Appreciation
- Certificate Downloads are located in the google drive below.
- 4-H Certificate – Google Drive with Certificates – 4-H Staff will need to use Unity ID to view.