4-H Photo Contest Rules
All entries must be submitted online by your 4-H Agent NO LATER THAN June 30th, 2020. North Carolina 4-H reserves the rights to use any of the photographs received for educational purposes.
4-H Agent/PA must submit digital entries using the following registration link:
- This contest is open to North Carolina 4-H members ages 8-18.
Participation is NOT limited to just those 4-H’ers enrolled in photography projects.
- All entry photos must have been taken by the 4-H’er submitting the entry during the contest year.
- 4-H’ers must enter their photos within the division that applies (Junior: ages 8-13 OR Senior: ages 14-18). Each 4-H’er may enter only one photo in each of the three categories (“4-H in Action,” “Nature’s Beauty,” “Pets in Action”). This means that each individual 4-H’er may have up to three entries (one in each category).
- The same image may be entered in more than one category (if it applies to each category.) Photos may be in color OR black-and-white.
- PLEASE submit photographs at the highest image resolution possible in order to display high-quality images.
- All entries must be submitted online by your 4-H Agent by the deadline with the following information:
- Name of Photographer
- Photographer email address
- Home Address
- 4-H County
- 4-H Age as of January 1
- Parent’s/Guardian’s Name(s)
- 4-H Agent’s Name (First and Last Name)
- 4-H Agent’s email address
- Entry Age Division:
- Junior Division (Ages 8-13) OR Senior Division (Ages 14-18)
- Category: 4-H in Action, Nature’s Beauty, Pets in Action
- Picture Name and Information: Please tell us any details about your image.
Please contact Peggie Lewis Joyce with any questions or concerns.