4-H Photography Contest Rules & Registration Information
All entries must be submitted online by your 4-H Professional (Agent/PA) NO LATER THAN August 17th, 2021. Register Online Here
North Carolina 4-H reserves the rights to use any of the photographs received for educational purposes.
- This contest is open to North Carolina 4-H members ages 8-18.
Participation is NOT limited to just those 4-H’ers enrolled in photography projects.
- All entry photos must have been taken by the 4-H’er submitting the entry during the contest year.
- 4-H’ers must enter their photos within the division that applies (Junior: ages 8-13 OR Senior: ages 14-18). Each 4-H’er may enter only one photo in each of the three categories (“4-H in Action,” “Nature’s Beauty,” “My Best Friend”). This means that each individual 4-H’er may have up to three entries (one in each category).
- The same image may be entered in more than one category (if it applies to each category.)
- Photos may be in color OR black-and-white.
- PLEASE submit photographs at the highest image resolution possible in order to display high-quality images.
- All entries must be submitted online Register Online Here by your 4-H Agent/PA by the deadline with the following information:
- Name of Photographer
- Photographer email address (that is checked regularly)
- Home Address
- 4-H County
- 4-H Age as of January 1
- Parent’s/Guardian’s Name(s)
- 4-H Agent’s Name (First and Last Name)
- 4-H Agent’s email address
- Age Division:
- Junior Division (Ages 8-13)
- Senior Division (Ages 14-18)
- 4-H in Action
- Nature’s Beauty
- My Best Friend
- Photo Name and Information: Please tell us any details about your picture.
Photography Resources to help you take the perfect picture
Please contact Peggie Lewis Joyce with any questions or concerns.