El inglés es el idioma de control de esta página. En la medida en que haya algún conflicto entre la traducción al inglés y la traducción, el inglés prevalece.
Al hacer clic en el enlace de traducción se activa un servicio de traducción gratuito para convertir la página al español. Al igual que con cualquier traducción por Internet, la conversión no es sensible al contexto y puede que no traduzca el texto en su significado original. NC State Extension no garantiza la exactitud del texto traducido. Por favor, tenga en cuenta que algunas aplicaciones y/o servicios pueden no funcionar como se espera cuando se traducen.
English is the controlling language of this page. To the extent there is any conflict between the English text and the translation, English controls.
Clicking on the translation link activates a free translation service to convert the page to Spanish. As with any Internet translation, the conversion is not context-sensitive and may not translate the text to its original meaning. NC State Extension does not guarantee the accuracy of the translated text. Please note that some applications and/or services may not function as expected when translated.Collapse ▲
4-H Presentation Information
For regulations and scoresheets:
- General 4-H Presentation Score Sheet
- 4-H Public Speaking Presentation Score Sheet
- NC 4-H Horse Public Speaking Scoresheet
- NC 4-H Horse Program Presentation Scoresheet
- Beef Char-Grill Presentation Score Sheet
- Chicken BBQ Presentation Score Sheet click on the link for the different scoresheets from this page: Skills, Sensory, & Presentation
- Egg Cookery Score Sheet
- Pork Cookery Presentation Score Sheet
- Seafood Grilling Score Sheet
- Turkey BBQ Presentation Score Sheet click on the link for the different scoresheets from this page: Cookery, Sensory, & Presentation
- Cloverbud Presentation Comment Sheet
- 4-H Entertains Talent Showcase Feedback Form
Presentation categories are listed under one of the following headings:
- Horse Public Speaking
- Livestock and Dairy Production
- Poultry Production and/or Preparation
- Small and Companion Animals
Citizenship & Civic Education
- Citizenship/Community Service – coming soon.
Communication & Expressive Arts
- NC 4-H Talent Showcase
- Digital Reality – Coming soon
- Public Speaking
Family & Consumer Sciences
- Agricultural Safety and Health
- Dairy Foods
- Egg Cookery
- Fruit & Vegetable Use
- Foods & Nutrition
- Health and Fitness
- Peanut Foods
*Outdoor Cookery is now located under its own heading
Science & Technology
2020 4-H Showcase of Talent Information is outlined on the pdf document below
Outdoor Cookery Competition
Competition categories for District Activity Days and State Finals
- Beef Grilling
- Chicken Grilling. (Changes for 2021 Competition: 4 bone-in, skin-on chicken thighs (1.5-2.0 lbs))
- Pork Grilling
- Seafood Grilling
- Turkey Grilling – (Changes for 2021 Competition: 2 patties each 1/4 lb precook weight, using 85-90% lean ground turkey (75% by weight must be ground turkey)
Sample Presentation videos coming soon!
Score Sheets – are linked above under the first heading.
2021 District Activity Day
District Activity Day 4-H Presentation Competition will be held all online. The rules and regulations for the presentation are the same as in previous years.
For 2021, 4-H’ers must submit a video following specific guidelines. Those guidelines are listed in the document linked below:
2021 4-H Presentation Competition
Check with your county regarding your county registration deadlines. The deadline to register on the state level is May 28 however county registration deadlines are different.
Judging Dates are listed below. These are only for the PIC, Judges and State Staff.
May 28, 2021 – Registration/uploaded
DAD Judging ONLY – Youth and Agents not involved in this – just the PIC’s, Judges and State Staff facilitating
○ June 22 – SE
○ June 23 – West, NC
○ June 24 – NE, SC
July 2nd – Score Sheets back to counties so winners can re-do their recording based on judges’ feedback
Face to Face on the following Dates
Click Here for Agenda and Locations
• NE – Camden County – June 18
• NC – Stokes County – June 18
• SC – Rowan County – June 25
• SE – Lenoir, Jones, Greene – June 25
• West – Mitchell County – June 25
2021 State 4-H Presentation Finals
- July 12 – Registration/upload updated videos
- State Judging July 27th – Judging ONLY – Youth and Agents not involved in this – just the PIC’s, Judges, and State Staff facilitating
State Finals – Outdoor Cookery
The date and time are TBD – looking at the fall.
The date and Time are TBD
Please email Shannon McCollum with questions or comments about this page. firstname.lastname@example.org