4-H Awards & Incentives Programs
Competition Age beginning January 1, 2019 will be 8-18.
CloverBud age beginning January 1, 2019 will be 5-7.
2020 4-H Awards Handbook – this is for program year January 1, 2020 – December 31, 2020.
2019 4-H Awards Handbook – This is for the 4-H Program Year 2019 (January 1 – December 31 2019).
- 4-H Certificate – Google Drive with Certificates – 4-H Staff will need to use Unity ID to view.
Due February 3, 2020 to State 4-H Office – (Check with your county for county deadline)
2019 Program Year Project Record Forms – due March 2, 2020 to State 4-H Office – (Check with your county for county deadline)
2020 Program Year Record Book Forms
PDF Fillable Forms for 2020 Program Year
Sample Record Books (Must log in using unity id)
North Carolina 4-H Portfolios
Due March 2, 2020 to State 4-H office – (Check with your county for county deadline)
2020 Program Year Portfolio Form
- 8-10 Project Score Sheet
- 11-12 Project Score Sheet
- 13-15 Project Score Sheet
- 16-18 Project Score Sheet
- 4-H Portfolio Score Sheet
- Group Award Score Sheet
4-H Presentations are a huge part of North Carolina 4-H. It is one of the most successful ways to help a young person learn how to do a public speech. It focuses on members teaching others what they know about a particular project/subject matter. They are sometimes called demonstrations or illustrated talk or a formal speech.
AIRE (Application, Interview, Resume & Electronic-Video) Program Information & Resource Page
AIRE (Application, Resume, Interview and Electronic – Video) is a workforce development and college prep program. Youth, ages 11 – 18, are eligible to participate in this program
General Forms related to 4-H Awards Program:
- Community Service Group/Community Involvement Unlimited…Form R-1-7-3
- Declaration of Intent to Compete in County of Non-Residence
- Electric Group Report Form
- Electric Group Report Info
- Honor Club Application
- Achievement Plan